Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired

January was a rough month and February is not off to a great start. I don't think I've ever been sick as many times as I have been this winter. A lovely myriad of colds, flus and a truly butt-kicking episode of mastitis have come my way of late and this time the horrible cold got to Keith and Aria as well. Oh yes, we're a happy household. I guess that's what perpetual sleep deprivation will do to you. Grrr.

Will write more when we have something nice to say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is worse when you are tired and hungry.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you are so sick - I know how you must feel. D has been sick for the last few days, and my boss for the last three weeks. Now I've got a sore throat!

Winter, winter, go away...

Anonymous said...

Correction: I know how you must feel this time around. I can't imagine feeling this way for three months straight. I wish I could bring you soup and chick flicks!

gma deb said...

I am so sorry you guys have had a rough winter but spring is around the corner happy days are here again